Foreign exchange (Forex) trading online carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. Therefore, please ensure that you have carefully considered your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk tolerance before attempting to trade Forex on profittoltd.com.
As with every investment, there is a possibility that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment. Therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with Forex trading online and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts.
The above limitation may not apply to those who live in or are under the states/ jurisdictions that forbids the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages. Please discontinue using our services if you are dissatisfied with any portion of the services or with any of these terms.
Trading Foreign Exchange (Forex) and Contracts for Differences (CFD’s) is speculative and carries a level of risk that may not be suitable for all persons interested in trading online. You may sustain a loss of some or all of your invested capital, therefore, you should not speculate with capital that you cannot afford to lose.
You also acknowledge that past performance of any Profitto Mentors is not a reliable indicator of their future performance.
PROFITTO is not responsible for financial losses arising from malfunctions in your electronic, communication, or information systems. When working with the client terminal, you assume the risks arising from:
- Failures in your equipment, software, and connection.
- Errors in your client terminal settings.
Failure to update your version of the client terminal in a timely manner.
- Your failure to follow the instructions for using the client terminal.
- PROFITTO is not responsible for errors that occur in the operation of the client terminal and will not compensate losses resulting from errors in the operation of the client terminal.
- Any technical fault may occur using caused by third party, including but not limited to liquidity provider or platform provider which caused any delays in execution, PROFITTO holds the right to cancel the trades.
This Policy has been drafted in the English language. In the event of any discrepancy between the meanings of any translated versions of this policy and the English language version, the meaning of the English language version shall prevail.